In this week’s episode, Paul Teodo joins the podcast to share the “Need-to-knows” for yoga teachers based on his 10 years of experience in the yoga industry.
Whether you’re a new teacher or you already have gained some teaching experience, these tips will help refine your craft and improve your style of teaching.
From simple teaching techniques, to voice improvement strategies, to challenging your students in a healthy way, these suggestions can provide you with a more well-rounded skill set with your career as a teacher, or with the development of your career.
- Episode Chapters:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:01 Simplicity goes a long way
- 08:35 Harrison Ford “I can do all of that with a look”
- 10:02 Voice projection
- 12:10 Posture and breathing techniques
- 14:03 Voice improvement techniques
- 17:32 Don’t pretend to be something you’re not!
- 19:31 Setting boundaries to protect your time
- 21:30 Confidence in not knowing
- 22:53 How to challenge your students in a healthy way