In this week’s episode, we have a spontaneous guest walk into the studio to share her experience with finding your voice.
Megan Cowley, originally from the UK, has moved to Bali and completed a 200hr Yoga teacher training this past year and has been diving into the exploration of voice.
Not a typically path of a yoga teacher, but a path that has allowed her to use the tools from her training and experiment with different elements that help her make a positive impact on the world.
As we all know, yoga is more than just a physical practice, and the tools we learn can help people. This is exactly what Megan shares with us during this episode.
She shares your authentic use of her voice to inspire and help others.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:10 Not the typical path of a yoga teacher
- 04:25 Exploring different sides of skills
- 05:13 Hands-on adjustments and loving touch
- 10:33 Working with Amara Samata from Inner Guidance
- 13:20 What is intuition
- 15:55 Journey of finding your voice
- 18:30 The truth
- 20:30 Reasons why it’s difficult
- 25:45 Speaking up for yourself
- 31:10 Doing what you love
- 33:55 Authentic Meditation Share
Megan’s Instagram: megcowley