“Who we radiate, we attract.” In this week’s episode, guest Leah Santa Cruz returns to the podcast to speak about meditation for healthy relationships. She dives into techniques couples can use, as well as ways to utilize meditation to benefit the way we interact with all individuals in our lives.
Leah walks the listeners through various techniques such as eye gazing, loving kindness, and gratitude as a way to connect more deeply with our partners. She also elaborates on how to do the work even when your partner may be less willing or interested.
Together Leah and Michael elaborate how a great deal of this meditation is a practice for yourself and in doing the work for you, you will have the tools to have more successful relationships and partnerships. They discuss the need for knowing your own desires, knowing how to set healthy boundaries, and understanding how to make internal and external shifts that benefit your life.
For those interested or curious in diving into meditation, Leah mentions an upcoming meditation training she is running in August at the Yoga Barn.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:30 About Leah
- 03:30 Holding an eye gaze benefits
- 05:02 Meditation for couples
- 07:26 Understanding and taking ownership for emotions
- 09:58 Gratitude in this practice
- 12:34 Loving Kindness Practice
- 19:10 Meditation in Tantric way
- 20:13 Relationship with yourself
- 21:20 Attracting the right people
- 23:39 Upcoming Meditation Retreat
Tags: Relationships, Couples Meditation, Eye Gazing, Attraction,